Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Well Now, That Sort of Sucks

The battery of tests that began when I was overseas are about to resume.  More blood work tomorrow.  A pre-colonoscopy visit with a gastroenterologist on Thursday.  An abdominal CT in a couple weeks.  And the actual colonoscopy  to be scheduled.  Oy vey.

I just hope that there will be some answers in all of this.  Whether regarding TTC or not, I need to feel somewhat normal!  :)

In other news, P and I may completely miss my fertile window this month.  I guess it all depends.  If I stay consistent and O around CD 25 - 27, then we might have perfect timing, actually.  But I am very aware of the way my body behaves - like a puppy that's had no training, basically!  With my luck, I'll O tomorrow.  Oh well, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment