Sunday, January 25, 2009

WTF??

This a test of the Biological Clock rant system.  This is only a test.

I just can't figure out my body, and it's seriously pissing me off.  First of all, I stopped bleeding yesterday.  Great, right?  I thought so.  Until I started bleeding again all of a sudden this afternoon.  WTF?

And as if that isn't enough...  We were having a great Sunday morning.  I made a great start on my 101 Things in 1001 Days list.  We walked the dogs in the beautiful Florida sunshine, I drank my morning coffee, surfed the 'Net and watched HGTV to my little heart's desire.  And then, out of nowhere, I became extremely nauseated.  I had to lie down until my tummy couldn't take it anymore, and at that point I ran to the bathroom and vomited.

Went to lie down again, hoping to drift to sleep and awaken feeling much better.  However, the acidic feeling in my throat now required Tums.  Thought I felt better, so I jumped in the shower.  Went through my usual lotion and deodorant routine post-shower, and now I am extremely disturbed by the scent of my lotion (an organic and natural lotion, by the way) and my everyday deodorant.  Feel as though I am going to vomit again.

WTF?

First of all, I have a stomach of steel and I never vomit.  I get nauseated before my period every cycle, but I rarely vomit.  Second of all, why the hell are my everyday smells bothering me?  Third of all, this is so effed up because I just had my period (well, am having it again today, apparently).  And finally, I am ticked because we are supposed to be furniture shopping right now.  I do not have time for this ridiculous business.

Dear body, you suck.  Now get over this drama and start feeling normal again, dammit!

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment