Monday, January 19, 2009

Spotting...Ugh

I've been trying not to think too much about my daily "symptoms" now that I've only got a mere 4 days left until testing.  I thought that by not thinking about it, I wouldn't be stressing...which might transform into good luck...  But this morning I was greeted with brown spotting.  BAH!  And as if to rub it in further, my FF "Early Pregnancy Signs" probability has dropped to 27.  Niiiiiice.

The thing that upsets me the most about the spotting is the fact that I've been taking vitamin B-6 religiously and that seemed to cut down on pre-AF spotting last cycle.  Not this cycle, I guess.

Not much in the way of cramping yet, but I know it's only a matter of time at this point.  Oh well.  I'm sure everyone is so interested in every little twinge in my ute.  :P  Ha ha!

Happy MLK Day, and Happy Inauguration Day Eve!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment