Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The State of my CM

Because I am sure that everyone wants to know!

I don't know if it's because I recently had the HSG, or because I've been taking my Evening Primrose Oil supplements religiously...but either way, I've noticed significant improvement in the quality of my CM this month! So with the high hopes that perhaps P.'s vitamins are helping...we've been getting busy every other day in anticipation of ovulation. We're trying to keep it fun and lighthearted (easier said than done), but I already know that I will be dealing with extreme disappointment should I see another BFN this month.

Because now I know that each BFN brings me closer and closer to medical intervention that I was so hoping to avoid in this journey.

Right now, I'm not ready to give up on the idea that we can do this on our own.

By the way, today is CD21. I hope that I O very soon - earlier than usual would be really nice.

3 comments:

  1. Don't give up! Hope is all we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog, and just wanted to let you know that I hope the HSG was successful! I hope you O soon!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, HSG was successful! Thank goodness for some good news! :)

    ReplyDelete