Monday, April 20, 2009

::Drumming Fingers::

I wonder how long I should wait to hear from my OB/GYN's office for the highly anticipated SA results? I guess I should make a plan: If I have not heard anything by Thursday, I will call their office. Hopefully, they will give me the results since, technically, the test was P's and not mine. I don't know why I am in such a rush to get the results when we're out for this cycle anyway, thanks to P. being overseas. I guess I just need to see some progress...anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment