Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ugh

So my stomach problems seem to be the result of intestinal parasites. Disgusting, no? No idea when or where I picked these up. Stupid amoebas! I am taking two heavy duty medicines to eradicate these little jerks, and the meds are seriously kicking my butt. Not only do I have a constant, bad headache, but I also have lovely stomach cramps. Awesome. 19 more days of this crap. Oh, and no drinking while I am on the meds. Talk about adding insult to injury.

Work is also kicking my butt. Constantly changing travel schedules, plus more work than I can possibly accomplish within the given deadlines. I'm really trying not to stress out about it, but that's especially difficult given the fact that P. is about to go on business travel for 3 - 4 weeks. And I will probably be leaving for my travel right as he returns. And we are definitely going to miss my fertile time this cycle. Double ugh.

I told him I need him to get his SA done as soon as he gets back, because at that point we will be dangerously close to the one year mark. And I want to get his stuff figured out so we know if we're dealing with a problem on his side, or if I need some internal diagnostics. My acupuncture doc wants to start me on an herb after I'm done with this stupid anti-parasite medicine to help with the fluctuating temps and possible progesterone issue in my LP. He says all signs point to a "liver qi" insufficiency. So we'll see.

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment