The ramblings of a thirty something girl whose biological clock finally kicked in, then realized that getting knocked up is not as easy as they say it is in health class.
31 years old, happily married with two dogs, living and loving in southern Florida. Hubby and I have been trying to produce spawn since May 2008, but have had no luck due to severe male factor infertility (MFI).
FYI - my Nest/Bump/whatever-the-eff-it's-called-now SN is aphrodite2...but I don't post often. My SN is stupid, but I refuse to give it up because I have a 2001 join date, biatches!
RE - Reproductive Endocrinologist (Fertility Specialist)
SA - Semen Analysis
TTC - Trying to Conceive
TTTC - Trouble TTC (also a message board on TheBump.com)
TTC6+ - TTC for over six months
TTC12+ - TTC for over twelve months (stage where you're considered IF; also another Bump message board)
U/S - Ultrasound
Monday, April 20, 2009
::Drumming Fingers::
I wonder how long I should wait to hear from my OB/GYN's office for the highly anticipated SA results? I guess I should make a plan: If I have not heard anything by Thursday, I will call their office. Hopefully, they will give me the results since, technically, the test was P's and not mine. I don't know why I am in such a rush to get the results when we're out for this cycle anyway, thanks to P. being overseas. I guess I just need to see some progress...anywhere.
OK, here's the deal: I LOVE my IRL blog and update it much more often than this one. If you want to get to know the "real" (non-TTTC) me, check it out! But please, under no circumstances, reference this blog over there...IRL family/friends just don't have a "need to know" about the TTTC right now. Thanks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment